In Studio Commercial/Business Portrait Session
The In Studio Portrait package includes the following:
· About 50 to 300 photos per session
· 100% quality JPG files provided via download from a secure online gallery
· All images are color corrected and balanced. It is only $15 per additional image for specialized portrait retouching and beauty fixes
· Unlimited wardrobe changes, time & location permitting.
· Your session will take place in a studio in North Hollywood, Upland or Orange County and is for up to 90 minutes, which includes your wardrobe changes and your shoot set up/break down.
· You can add time to your session for only $100/hour. (You do need to order any extra time requests at the time of booking, there may not be time available in the studio the day of your shoot if you wait to request additional time.)
A 50% deposit is needed to secure your photo session. Images from the shoot will be uploaded to a secure online gallery and will be made available for you to view; however, once the remainder of your payment has been made you will be able to download all of the images. If you would like to make a deposit, please let me know and I'll provide a coupon code to pay 50%.
This photo session does NOT include Hair and Make up artists, or a photo assistant. If you are interested in having a Hair and/or Make Up artist, please contact me so I can provide a complete cost estimate for you.
Since photographs from portrait photography sessions are usually delivered electronically via download, state sales tax is not collected. However, if you require physical products like thumb drives or receive printed photographs, California state sales tax is then applicable and calculated based on all fees/costs related to your portrait session.
The images included in this package include a one year license agreement for use on your commercial website, and for marketing, PR, advertising. The images cannot be given to any 3rd parties or have any logos places on them.
All changes or cancellations to a photo session must be made 72 hours prior to your scheduled session via email to email@example.com. Your payment will not be refunded; however, we will reschedule your session upon a time that is convenient for both the photographer and the customer. You can only reschedule 1 time, otherwise your will loose your deposit/session fee and must pay the deposit/session fee again to rebook. A higher priced session maybe offered if the customer cancels. Cancellations with less than 72 hours will not be refunded; and you must repay the deposit/session fee to rebook your time.
Mark Edwards Photographer reserves the right to reschedule your session or cancel and refund your money (minus any fees) if the photographer has an emergency. There are no refunds once the photos are taken at the session or for no shows. If you are late for your session you will only receive the time remaining for your scheduled time, your session will not be extended.
Please read the Terms and Conditions on the website prior to purchasing your session. By purchasing your session you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions on the website.