Gold Level Personal Photo Session
The Gold Level Personal Photo session package includes the following:
· About 75 to 100 photos per session
· An 8 x 10 print from your session in an 11 x 14 white double mat (if requested)
· 100% quality JPG files provided via download from a secure online gallery
· All images are color corrected and balanced; and 6 of your favorite images will have retouching and beauty fixes applied
· Unlimited wardrobe changes, time & location permitting.
· The photos can be shot at your location* with a mobile studio or in a Studio in North Hollywood, Upland or Orange County. Your session is for 2 hours and includes your wardrobe changes and your shoot set up/break down. The Mobile studio set up includes a smaller back drop and limited lightening for on location shoots. A quote for a full mobile studio set up can be provided.
· You can add time to your session for only $100/hour. Each additional hour purchased will include a separate 8 x 10 print from your session that is color corrected and balanced in an 11 x 14 double mat
A 50% deposit is needed to secure your photo session. Images from the shoot will be uploaded to a secure online gallery and will be made available for you to view; however, once the remainder of your payment has been made you will be able to download all of the images.
*For locations that are outside of 40 miles driving from San Marino there is an additional $50 cost. For locations that are 75 miles or more driving distance from San Marino the additional cost is $75.
This photo session does NOT include Hair and Make up artists, or a photo assistant. If you are interested in having a Hair and/or Make Up artist, please contact me so I can provide a complete cost estimate for you.
Since photographs from portrait photography sessions are usually delivered electronically via download, state sales tax is not collected. However, in this package you are receiving a print so California state sales tax is then applicable and calculated based on all fees/costs related to your portrait session.
All changes or cancellations to a photo session must be made 72 hours prior to your scheduled session via email to email@example.com. Your payment will not be refunded; however, we will reschedule your session upon a time that is convenient for both the photographer and the customer. A higher priced session maybe offered if the customer cancels. Cancellations with less than 72 hours will not be refunded; however, a date to reschedule the session maybe permitted if the session was not booked in a studio.
This package is only for the personal, non commercial use of the images. If you wish to use your images for commercial use, please use the Contact Me button for a revised quote.
Mark Edwards Photographer reserves the right to reschedule your session or cancel and refund your money (minus any fees) if the photographer has an emergency. There are no refunds once the photos are taken at the session or for no shows.
Please read the Terms and Conditions on the website prior to purchasing your session. By purchasing your session you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions on the website.