30 Minute Portrait/Headshot Package for Social Media
30 Minute Portrait/Headshot Package for Social Media - Outdoor/Natural light
I can travel to your office, place of business or a convenient location for your session
· Up to 30 minutes of shoot time in natural light/Outdoors for one person. Please come ready to take your photos in your attire with your hair and make up ready.
· 50 to 75 Images typically taken during your session.
· All images taken during the session will be color balanced. Photos will be provided at 100% quality and sized for social media. This will allow for easy transfer when uploading to the internet, Facebook, LinkedIN, Instagram, Twitter, etc. (test shots excluded)
· A secure, password protected online gallery to review and download the images
· Only $15 per additional image for specialized portrait retouching and beauty fixes
· For a more “studio feel” in an office location, it is an additional $50 for me to bring & set up a small, painted gray backdrop (inside location required).
· It's always been my practice that you’re more than welcome to bring a friend, family member or significant other to your photo shoot. I always encourage a collaborative and comfortable atmosphere on location or in the studio.
A 50% deposit is needed to secure your photo session; until the deposit is paid I cannot hold your scheduled session time. Images from the shoot will be uploaded to a secure online gallery and will be made available for you to view; however, once the remainder of your payment has been made you will be able to download all of the images. If you would like to make a deposit, please let me know and I'll provide a coupon code to pay 50%.
This photo session does not include Hair and Make-up artist, or a photo assistant. If you are interested in having a Hair and/or Make Up artist, please contact me so I can provide a complete cost estimate for you. In addition, if you are interested in having more than 1 look for your images, you may want to look at upgrading to the In Studio Personalized Portrait Session.
The images included in this package are only for your personal, non-commercial use, such as your LinkedIn or personal social media profile. If you wish to use your images for commercial use, please purchase the In Studio Commercial/Business Portrait Session
Photography Permit Disclaimer: California has made it very difficult for photographers to shoot in public/private city, county, state and federal locations. This photo package does not include a photo permit; so, if we are asked to leave a location during our shoot together, you will receive all of the images taken up to that point; however, your session fee will not be refunded. If time permits, we can try to go to a secondary location to shoot additional photos for your session.