Old Hollywood/Film Noir Inspired Portrait Session
This Old Hollywood/Film Noir Inspired portrait package takes place in a studio and includes the following:
· Up to 30 minutes of studio time for approximately 25 to 75 photos per session
· Full-sized, 100% quality JPG files provided via download from a secure online gallery. All images will be delivered in Black & White
· Single look for 1 person. Feel free to bring any props you want for your photos. To have a friend of family member take photos with you during the 30 minute session is only an additional $50
· Your session will take place in a studio in North Hollywood*, Garden Grove or Orange County and is for a total of 60 minutes, which includes your prep time and your shoot set up/break down. Additional studio locations* maybe available for a slightly higher cost. Please message me if you are interested. *Some studios do not allow smoke effects
· It is only $15 image for specialized portrait retouching and beauty fixes
Full Payment is due 48 hours before your session.
This photo session does NOT include Hair and Make up artists, or a photo assistant. If you are interested in having a Hair and/or Make Up artist, please contact me so I can provide a complete cost estimate for you.
Since photographs from portrait photography sessions are usually delivered electronically via download, state sales tax is not collected. However, if you require physical products like thumb drives or receive printed photographs, California state sales tax is then applicable and calculated based on all fees/costs related to your portrait session.
These images cannot be used for commercial purposes, such as marketing for a business, PR, advertising. Nor can the images be given to any 3rd parties or have any logos places on them. If you wish to use your images for commercial use, please use the Contact Me button for a revised quote.
All changes or cancellations to a photo session must be made 72 hours prior to your scheduled session via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your payment will not be refunded; however, we will reschedule your session upon a time that is convenient for both the photographer and the customer. You can only reschedule 1 time, otherwise you will lose your deposit/session fee and must repay the deposit/session fee again to rebook. A higher priced session maybe offered if the customer cancels. Cancellations with less than 72 hours will not be refunded; and you must repay the depost/session fee to reschedule your time.
Edwards Photographer reserves the right to reschedule your session or cancel
and refund your money (minus any fees) if the photographer has an
emergency. There are no refunds once the
photos are taken at the session or for no shows.
Please read the Terms and Conditions on this website and the FAQs on http://www.markvfx.com prior to purchasing your session. By purchasing your session you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions on the website.